Tuesday, March 24, 2009

update on the last weekend's activity

last weekend was the best weekend ever because mak and abah were at kuala lumpur.. they arrived on saturday evening and we had dinner at mahathir's house. on sunday, we went to my cousin's kenduri aqiqah at bandar saujana putra. the foods were delicious, but we were wondering why there was no mutton served.. kata kenduri aqiqah.. hish, kempunan nak makan daging kambing ni... hahaha

after the kenduri, we went to visit abah's sister at puchong. recently, she had an operation due to complications of appendics. at her house, my other aunty fried keropok lekor and we had terengganu's keropok lekor at puchong.. hihi.. my mom decided to go to sungai buloh after that to visit mak tuk. we arrived at sungai buloh around 4.30 p.m and mak tuk made special jemput2 pisang for evening tea. we stayed there until dinner and we had rendang and papadum + plain rice for dinner.

that night, mak and abah slept at my house. mak puji cakap rumah bersih, tapi aku balas cakap "semua umar yang kemas mak, dia rajin sangat.." tapi memang ayang yang kemas pun. aku ni memerintah je kerja, kesian ayang... whenever i want to clean the house, he will scold me and ask me to rest. he does not want anything to happen to me and our baby. this is all because of the complications i suffered lately.

i had chances to chat with mak, we discussed about the due date of my pregnancy which will be on the first hari raya. mak said that she will be tired to take care of me and she thinks it would be a good idea to hire someone to take care of me and the baby during my confinement. mak had already asked kak milah to do it and and she asked for Rm700 for 1 month. it's quite expensive for me, but taking into consideration that it will be during the raya's month, mak said it is reasonable. yelah.. kenalah berjimat-cermat from now on.

right now, i'm busy finishing all the syllabus especially for my insurance law and business law classes. only 3 weeks left before the study week begin and my student will sit for their final exam on 20th april. i really hope that i will not suffer any symptoms for this 3 weeks because i had enough and i really want all the works to be settled before the exam. i'm praying for my health and hope everything will go as i plan it to be.. insyaAllah.

No comments: