Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THINGS THAT I LEARNT...

Here in brisbane i've learned a lot from things that happened to me which of course sometimes hurts a lot. But there are also things that i've learned from a lot of enjoyable moments.

When my assignments were due and I've not done it in my best ability; I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life goes on, and it will be better tomorrow

When I called abah and emak and my tears suddenly dropped; I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when you're far away from them

When I work as part time house attendant; I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as 'making the life'

When I forgave someone so special in my heart here; I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance

When I made decision to stay at home and did my assignments instead of having fun; I've learned that whenever i decide something with an open heart, i usually make the right decision

When i slipped at the library's stairs and i felt so pain; I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one

When I did my assignments and found new things that i don't ever know or have any idea of it; I've learned that I still have a lot to learn

When I was sitting alone and think about all my friends here who are deary to my heart and whom I will leave; I've learned that friendship and memories are precious and cannot be traded.

When my friends surprised me with the birthday party; I've learned that people will not forget how you made them feel

When my heart was too painful and I can't barely handle it; I've learned that there is always someone who is willing to cure the pain

When I felt happy and wanted to do extraordinary things; I've learned that it is more fun to share it together

When I needed help; I've learned that there is always helpful hand

AND LASTLY, I've learned that I cannot run away from weaknesses but I have to fight it and if that be so, why not now and at where I stand........

Specially dedicated to abah and emak; my family; ayang and all my friends here in brisbane....
Love you all so much.........................


1 comment: